Our new ’19-’20 gloves are in!
SIZE MEDIUM – OUT OF STOCK….. sorry, SHEESH!
Innovative Zipper Gloves
- Machine-washable, durable goat leather on palm, thumb, finger side walls, finger tips
- Waterproof / Breathable insert (secured inside so fingers do not pull out)
- Thinsulate insulation
- YKK water-resistant zippers, placed in the best location possible to maximize quick access to your hands
- Wrist strap, holds open portion out of the way
- Back of thumb is same goat leather, suede side out for nose wipe or goggle chamois
- Under the coat sleeve short cuff design
- Leather knuckle pads for tree bashing, or your Friday night MMA fights
- ***Please note, the durable goat leather and gloves will break in after a day or two of use, especially wrapped around your snowmobile handlebars from a day of riding
BENEFITS of a simple zipper on the back of the glove:
- Quick Access – convenience
- Hand-Temperature Regulation – keep hands from overheating
- No More Dropped Gloves – you don’t take them off, they can’t fall
- Quick Dry – left in the open position, dry time is reduced substantially
- Zipper location works for gloves AND mittens
Sizing: These gloves have goat leather on the palm and fingers. They will feel slightly stiff at first but will break in, especially after a day of snowmobiling.
Measuring from the base of your palm to the tip of your middle finger will give you the general size of what you will want.
Please contact us with any specific questions, as we want you to have the best fitting gloves for your hands.
Base of palm to tip of middle finger length in inches:
8″ to 8.25″+ – XXLarge
7.75″ to 8″ – XLarge
7.5″ to 7.75″ – Large
7.25″ to 7.50″ – Medium (OUT OF STOCK)
7″ to 7.25″ – Small
6.75″ to 7″ – XSmall
6.25″ to 6.5″ – 3XSmall
3X-Small, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large