CANADA CUSTOMERS !!!! We have been able to streamline our shipping for Canada to include import fees/duties. They charge us a flat rate of $6.95 USD so the package can be dropped off without you having to pay any on top of what you pay here. It costs us anywhere from $20 to $22 for shipping to Canada, then we have to buy the padded envelope ($2+) and then we will pay the $6.95 for import. So we are spending $30 to ship your gloves, but only charging a flat rate of $25. We want our Canadian friends to have quick shipments and to not pay any extra once the gloves are delivered.
Innovative Zipper Gloves
- Machine-washable, durable goat leather on palm, thumb, finger side walls, finger tips
- Waterproof / Breathable insert (secured inside so fingers do not pull out)
- Thinsulate insulation
- 75 gram thinsulate on palm
- 150 gram dacron, 75 gram thinsulate back of hand
- YKK water-resistant zippers, placed in the best location possible to maximize quick access to your hands
- Wrist strap, holds open portion out of the way
- Back of thumb is same goat leather, suede side out for nose wipe or goggle chamois
- Under the coat sleeve short cuff design
- Leather knuckle pads for tree bashing, or your Friday night MMA fights
- ***Please note, the durable goat leather and gloves will break in after a day or two of use, especially wrapped around your snowmobile handlebars from a day of riding
BENEFITS of a simple zipper on the back of the glove:
- Quick Access – convenience
- Hand-Temperature Regulation – keep hands from overheating
- No More Dropped Gloves – you don’t take them off, they can’t fall
- Quick Dry – left in the open position, dry time is reduced substantially
- Zipper location works for gloves AND mittens
These gloves are perfect for snowmobiling, snowboarding, skiing, general cold weather
*Like all gloves, these will break in after each use and feel more and more flexible and comfortable.
**SNOWMOBILERS / SLEDDERS: These gloves will feel slightly bulky at first, but they break in very nicely, especially wrapped around handlebars during a day of riding. The palms are thin, but still need that day of riding to have them feel the best for a good grip. New gloves will feel a little slippery on handlebars at first, so all you need to do is grab a handful of snow and wash it between your gloves for a few seconds, just to get them damp, and they will grip handlebars like a boss.
We will be getting even thinner gloves in soon, looking to be around mid December. Will be offering a pre-sale deal for those who want them as soon as they get in. Stay tuned on FB and IG when that deal will be available.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us through the contact link at top, or through FB and IG. Our goal is to provide superior hand protection for our customers, and provide exceptional customer support.