THESE ARE PRE-ORDER TRIGGER MITTS! We project to get these around March 17-20, 2023, and will be shipping all orders the day they are received from our manufacturer. We are offering a $20 discount per pair since they are a pre-order. These are the sizes that have been out of stock. We want to get them to you as quickly as possible. All US orders are sent Priority Mail through USPS and take 1 to 3 business days to arrive. If you place an order between now and the day they arrive, you will get the $20 discount. Regular price ($99.99) after they arrive.
Black and Brown Trigger Mitts – a little thicker, nice and warm
Like all new gloves, they need to break in a bit to feel perfect, but still comfortable brand new. Suggested for skiing, snowboarding, cold weather snowmobiling, or for the ride in and out to your boondocking locations. Many wear these for a full day of snowmobiling and have not had a problem with dexterity feeling handlebars.
Innovative Zipper Gloves
- Machine-washable, durable goat leather on palm, thumb, finger side walls, finger tips
- Waterproof / Breathable insert (secured inside so fingers do not pull out)
- Thinsulate insulation
- YKK water-resistant zippers, placed in the best location possible to maximize quick access to your hands
- Wrist strap, holds open portion out of the way
- Back of thumb is same goat leather, suede side out for nose wipe or goggle chamois
- Regular cuff with cinch cord, can go over OR under coat sleeves
- ***Please note, the durable goat leather and gloves will break in after a day or two of use, especially wrapped around your snowmobile handlebars from a day of riding
BENEFITS of a simple zipper on the back of the glove:
- Quick Access – convenience
- Hand-Temperature Regulation – keep hands from overheating
- No More Dropped Gloves – you don’t take them off, they can’t fall
- Quick Dry – left in the open position, dry time is reduced substantially
- Zipper location works for gloves AND mittens
CANADA CUSTOMERS !!!! We have been able to streamline our shipping for Canada to include import fees/duties. They charge us a flat rate of $6.95 USD so the package can be dropped off without you having to pay any on top of what you pay here. It costs us anywhere from $20 to $22 for shipping to Canada, then we have to buy the padded envelope ($2+) and then we will pay the $6.95 for import. So we are spending $30 to ship your gloves, but only charging a flat rate of $25. We want our Canadian friends to have quick shipments and to not pay any extra once the gloves are delivered.
***We sometimes suggest ordering up a size for the trigger mitts. It's nice to have a little extra room, even though they break in, having a looser fitting glove/mitten/trigger mitt is a little warmer as well.***
Measuring from the base of your palm to the tip of your middle finger will give you the general size of what you will want.
Please contact us with any specific questions, as we want you to have the best fitting gloves for your hands.
Base of palm to tip of middle finger length in inches:
8″ to 8.25″+ (Wide hands) – XXXLarge NOT AVAILABLE IN THIS PRE-ORDER
8″ to 8.25″+ – XXLarge NOT AVAILABLE IN THIS PRE-ORDER
7.75″ to 8″ – XLarge
7.5″ to 7.75″ – Large
7.25″ to 7.50″ – Medium
7″ to 7.25″ – Small NOT AVAILABLE IN THIS PRE-ORDER
6.75″ to 7″ – XSmall NOT AVAILABLE IN THIS PRE-ORDER
5.50″ to 5.75″ – 3XSmall NOT AVAILABLE IN THIS PRE-ORDER