All Black Gloves – nice and warm
Newly arrived all black gloves ready to ship! Use discount code NEW at checkout to get 20% off these All Black Gloves as well as the new Black and Brown trigger mitts.
Currently only available in M, L, XL and XXL
Like all new gloves, they need to break in a bit to feel perfect, but still comfortable brand new. Suggested for skiing, snowboarding, cold weather snowmobiling, or for the ride in and out to your boondocking locations. Many wear these for a full day of snowmobiling and have not had a problem with dexterity feeling handlebars.
Innovative Zipper Gloves
- Machine-washable, durable goat leather on palm, thumb, finger side walls, finger tips
- Waterproof / Breathable insert (secured inside so fingers do not pull out)
- Thinsulate insulation
- YKK water-resistant zippers, placed in the best location possible to maximize quick access to your hands
- Wrist strap, holds open portion out of the way
- Back of thumb is same goat leather, suede side out for nose wipe or goggle chamois
- Regular cuff with cinch cord, can go over OR under coat sleeves
- ***Please note, the durable goat leather and gloves will break in after a day or two of use, especially wrapped around your snowmobile handlebars from a day of riding
BENEFITS of a simple zipper on the back of the glove:
- Quick Access – convenience
- Hand-Temperature Regulation – keep hands from overheating
- No More Dropped Gloves – you don’t take them off, they can’t fall
- Quick Dry – left in the open position, dry time is reduced substantially
- Zipper location works for gloves AND mittens
With these gloves we suggest the next size up if you are in between measurements.
Measuring from the base of your palm to the tip of your middle finger will give you the general size of what you will want.
Please contact us with any specific questions, as we want you to have the best fitting gloves for your hands.
Base of palm to tip of middle finger length in inches:
8″ to 8.25″+ (Wide hands) – XXXLarge
8″ to 8.25″+ – XXLarge
7.75″ to 8″ – XLarge
7.5″ to 7.75″ – Large
7.25″ to 7.50″ – Medium
7″ to 7.25″ – Small
6.75″ to 7″ – XSmall
5.50″ to 5.75″ – 3XSmall