Zero Insulation - All Black with Trees
- These are ultra thin gloves, for those wanting eagle grip on handlebars
- Back of Hand: Four-way stretch nylon fabric, lined inside with moisture-wicking material
- Palm: Black quality goat leather, lined inside with moisture-wicking material - ultra comfort with zero bulk
- Outside-stitched finger construction minimizes seams against fingers / better grip on handlebars
- Reinforced saddle between thumb and index for more protection, longer wear and tear
- Waterproof / Breathable insert: NONE
- Insulation: NONE
- YKK water-resistant zippers, placed in the best location possible to maximize quick access to your hands
- Wrist strap, holds open portion out of the way
- Back of thumb is same goat leather, suede side out for nose wipe or goggle chamois
- BOTH Over and Under the coat sleeve cuff design - short enough to go under, long enough with a pull cord to go over, best of both worlds.
Who are they for? For those getting after it in the backcountry. Can be worn in cold temps with hand warmers, but no waterproof insert means they aren't waterproof. If you need to dig your buddy's sled out of the snow, they can get wet. Be prepared to warm them back up on your handlebars or have an extra pair ready to go.
BENEFITS of a simple zipper on the back of the glove:
- Quick Access – convenience
- Hand-Temperature Regulation – keep hands from overheating
- No More Dropped Gloves – you don’t take them off, they can’t fall
- Quick Dry – left in the open position, dry time is reduced substantially
- Zipper location works for gloves AND mittens
CANADA CUSTOMERS !!!! We have been able to streamline our shipping for Canada to include import fees/duties. They charge us a flat rate of $6.95 USD so the package can be dropped off without you having to pay any on top of what you pay here. It costs us anywhere from $20 to $22 for shipping to Canada, then we have to buy the padded envelope ($2+) and then we will pay the $6.95 for import. So we are spending $30 to ship your gloves, but only charging a flat rate of $25. We want our Canadian friends to have quick shipments and to not pay any extra once the gloves are delivered.